MOST READ IN FOOTBALLTHROUGH ITRobbie Keane reveals Claudine’s father was ’50-50′ in coronavirus battleTOP SELLERGavin Whelan has gone from League of Ireland to David Beckham’s InstagramExclusiveRIYAD RAIDMan City’s Riyad Mahrez has three luxury watches stolen in £500,000 raidPicturedAN EYEFULMeet Playboy model and football agent Anamaria Prodan bidding to buy her own clubI SAW ROORodallega saw Rooney ‘drinking like madman’ & Gerrard ‘on bar dancing shirtless’NEXT STEPJonny Hayes set to move to English Championship having been let go by CelticREF RELEASEDChampions League ref Vincic released by cops after arrest in prostitution raidKEANE DEALEx Man United youth ace David Jones says Roy Keane negotiated a contract for himNICE RONCristiano Ronaldo goes on family bike ride with partner Georgina Rodriguez & kidsREF RAIDChampions League ref Vincic ‘arrested in raid into drugs and prostitution ring’The former Spurs star has experience of playing in the Italian top flight too, having turned out for Juventus between 2013 and 2015.Llorente scored 23 goals in 66 games in Serie A before he moved to Sevilla.The Spain and Basque Country international has also played for Basconia, Athletic Bilbao and Swansea.Tottenham star Fernando Llorente set leave on a free transfer despite Champions League heroics NAPOLI have signed free agent Fernando Llorente after the striker left Spurs and Manchester United ended their interest, according to reports.The former Tottenham flop, 34, has put pen to paper on a two-year deal at the Serie A giants.1 Fernando Llorente has signed for Napoli in a free, two-year dealMan Utd had been interested in adding the veteran striker to their ranks, but interest cooled as they opted to stick with youth.United have already seen forwards Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku head to Italy – both joining Inter Milan.Meanwhile, Matteo Darmian is on the brink of joining Parma and Chris Smalling has arrived at Roma in what is a busy end to the transfer window in Italy.Now Napoli – who were drawn in the same Champions League group as Liverpool – have landed the former Spurs man.THANKS A LLORLlorente spent two seasons at Tottenham, but managed just two goals in 36 Premier League games.The 24-cap Spain international had attracted attention from Chelsea in January, but a move never materialised.Llorente was officially released by the North Londoners on July 1 and had yet been unable to find a new home.Reports claimed the Spaniard was “holding out for Man Utd” – with Inter Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina joining Napoli in showing an interest in him.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday expressed “deep shock and sadness” over the death of scores of people in the heinous terrorist attack in New Zealand while stressing India’s strong condemnation of terrorism and of all those who support such acts of violence.In a letter to Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern, Modi also underscored India’s solidarity with the people of her country at this difficult time. Mass shootings at two mosques full of worshippers attending Friday prayers killed at least 49 people in Christchurch, while several explosive devices were defused, in what appeared to be a carefully planned racist attack. Also Read – How a psychopath killer hid behind the mask of a devout laity!”Prime Minister has expressed his deep shock and sadness at the loss of scores of innocent lives in the heinous terrorist attack at the places of worship in Christchurch,” the External Affairs Ministry said in an official release. “The Prime Minister stressed India’s strong condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, and of all those who support such acts of violence. He stressed that hatred and violence have no place in diverse and democratic societies. Modi also expressed his deepest condolences to the families bereaved in this dastardly attack, offered heartfelt prayers for the speedy recovery of the injuried and underscored India’s solidarity with the friendly people of New Zealand at this difficult time.