first_imgAs part of the efforts to connect skills with education, the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Rajasthan will be modernised for facilitating their role in addressing the needs of industry by evolving expertise in different sectors. In addition to the traditional training modules, skill studies are being promoted among the ITI students to provide them a better exposure.Experts and State government officials deliberated on the strategies to improve skills and entrepreneurship at a conclave of ITI principals held at the Bhartiya Skill Development University (BSDU), which practises Swiss dual system of education by blending real time industry exposure with world-class machinery in its curriculum, here earlier this week.Academic and industrial experts laid emphasis on equipping the youth with the necessary skills and education to help create an “employment-ready workforce” for industry in the future. “While studying for a graduation degree, the training in different skills will open up new possibilities for career growth,” BSDU president Surjit Singh Pabla said.The participants in the conclave, including 300 ITI principals from across the State, threw light on the scope for giving academic facilities and practical exposure to the ITI students. The trainees, who will be given pre-admission in BSDU during their study in ITIs, will learn new traits from Swiss trainers through a curriculum designed by industry experts.‘Expand curriculum’Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation’s Managing Director Samit Sharma said the ITIs should expand their curriculum and make productive use of facilities offered by other institutions. State Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Secretary Naveen Jain said modernisation would improve infrastructure of ITIs and motivate the students to keep innovating and think of new ideas.The Swiss dual system was highlighted at the conclave as a unique concept with the focus on customised practical industrial training along with theoretical knowledge.last_img

admin | 3216976577@qq.com

Related Posts

first_imgSachin Tendulkar scored his sixth World Cup century, but India ended on the losing side. South Africa chased down 297 with three wickets and two balls to spare during their World Cup Group B match at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground in Nagpur on Saturday. Score | Photos | Video The match went down to the wire with South Africa needing 13 runs in the last over with Robin Peterson and Faf du Plessis at the crease.The first ball was swept for four by Robin Peterson off Ashish Nehra even as skipper MS Dhoni scrambled behind the stumps.The second took the aerial route off Peterson’s bat and ended up past the fence with a six on board. In came a Yorker that was sent for a couple and finally a four by Peterson saw South Africa put 300/7 on board.This despite the fact that paceman Zaheer Khan scalped South Africa skipper Graeme Smith in the 9th over of the innings. Smith wanted to play a big won but ended up giving an easy catch to Sachin Tendulkar at mid-off. He fell to 16 and South Africa fell to 41/1.Post Smith’s wicket, Hashim Amla and Jacques Kallis batted on to frustrate the India bowlers. Their partnership helped South Africa cross 100-run mark. Clearly the two didn’t want to give India any room.Amla even got a life when Yuvraj Singh dropped him off Harbhajan Singh at mid-wicket. Luckily for Harbhajan Singh Amla fell in his next over. He was deceived by Harbhajan’s Shing’s extra bounce that took the edge of his bat to bat in skipper M.S. Dhoni’s gloves behind the stumps. He scored 61 and South Africa at the stage was 127/2 in 28 overs.advertisementSoon Kallis and AB de Villiers got on with another partnership. But, the two had put 46 runs together on board that Kallis got run out in Zaheer Khan’s over. Skipper MS Dhoni collected the ball from Harbhajan Singh and removed the bails even as TV replays showed that he was clearly short. Kallis fell for 69 and South Africa fell to 173/3.It seemed that partnerships had become the norm for the day with every batsman aiming for that. And AB de Villiers and J.P. Duminy too aimed for that. He two put on 50 runs for the fourth wicket. But, just when de Villiers was beginning to look dangerous Harbhajan Singh got the better of him. De Villiers wanted the ball to cross the boundary, but it ended up getting lodged in the safe hands of Virat Kohli in the deep for 52. And South Africa lost their fourth wicket at the score of 223 in the 41st over.India offie Harbhajan Singh was gradually getting in the groove. He had already calimed two wickets and added another one to his tally by claiming Duminy in the 43rd over. Skipper Dhoni performed the final rites by stumping him on 23. South Africa were 238/5 at the stage.The pacers too displayed their ware. And it was Munaf Patel, who got the opportunity to do that by trapping Morne van Wyk leg-before on 5 and reduce the Proteas to 274/6 on the last ball of the 44th over.But Harbhajan got to keep the accolades to himself. Just when Johan Botha was charging away at his balls scoring a four and six off his bowling in the 48th over, a short fell short of the boundary and Suresh Raina came under it and soon Botha was walking back on 23. South Africa were 279/7 at the stage.Finally, Robin Peterson and Faf du Plessis helped their team home without loosing another wicket. And South Africa won by three wickets.India inningsEarlier, Sachin Tendulkar scored a ton, but post his dismissal India batting line-up folded within a span of 36 runs as South African paceman Dale Steyn claimed five wickets to restrict India to 296 all out.Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag charged down at the South African bowlers from the word go after India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni won the toss. The two helped India cross 100-run mark and in the process completed their half-centuries.But, there was more to come as clearly the two were enjoying their stay in the middle and scoring at a brisk rate. The do put on 142 runs for the first wicket before Sehwag fell. He scored an impressive 73 off just 66 balls hitting 12 fours on the way.In the 18th over a Faf du Plessis’ ball finally broke their partnership. Sehwag wanted to cut Faf for a boundary but the ball didn’t have enough turn and a thin edge got carried towards his stumps. Finally there was uproar in the South African camp.advertisementPost Sehwag’s dismissal, Sachin Tendulkar and Gautam Gambhir got on with another partnership. Tendulkar went on to complete his 48th ODI ton, which is also his 99th international century. This was his sixth World Cup century – the highest by any batsman.After posting his century Tendulkar too walked back with his head held high. He scored 111 off just 101 balls hitting eight fours and three sixes on the way. First he completed a 142 runs partnership with Sehwag by his side and then went on score 125 runs for the second wicket with Gautam Gambhir, before falling to Morne Morkel.He was on charge and went for a big hit off Morkel in the 40th over, but ended up hooling a catch at point to J.P. Duminy. India were 267/2 at the stage.Post his wicket, the South African bowlers pressed further and claimed two quick wickets in the form of Gautam Gambhir and Yusuf Pathan. Dale Steyn had them both in the 41st over of the innings.But that wasn’t the end of the tale as soon South African pacers got busy counting scalps. It seemed as if they were just waiting for Sachin Tendulkar to complete his ton before tightening the noose. For when the Master Blaster was at the crease it seemed that India would go on to post a 320-plus figure, but post his dismissal India’s fortunes took a U-turn.After Styen scalped Gambhir and Pathan. He got on with more devastation claiming Harbhajan Singh and Ashish Nehra and Munaf Patel to finish off with a five wicket haul.And as things would have it India could not even cross the 300-run mark and were all out for 296. Skipper Mahendra Singh remained unbeaten on 12.last_img

first_imgLATEST STORIES Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion Kevin Alas back from injury. PBA IMAGESMANILA, Philippines—Kevin Alas’ painstaking recovery process from his injury left him off the basketball floor for almost a year, and now that the furlough is over the NLEX guard feels he’s starting life anew.“I was so excited last night that I couldn’t sleep at all and I think I was a rookie again,” said Alas in his first game back in the PBA Philippine Cup Friday at Cuneta Astrodome.ADVERTISEMENT Is Luis Manzano planning to propose to Jessy Mendiola? Boogie Cousins overcomes nerves in 1st game with Warriors His return, however, didn’t end in a fairy tale finish after NLEX dropped to Rain or Shine, 96-87.This was Alas’ first competitive game since tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in March of 2018 during the fifth game of NLEX’ semfinals series against Magnolia in the Philippine Cup.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine ‍football chiefSPORTSWin or don’t eat: the Philippines’ poverty-driven, world-beating pool stars“It was also disappointing because I wanted to win the game but Rain or Shine was the better team,” said Alas who had 12 points and four assists in his return.Apart from his personal return, the Road Warriors are also in the first stages of acclimating star big man Poy Erram into the system after they acquired the 6-foot-7 center from Blackwater in the offseason. “Of course Poy is one the best bigs in the country but we have to work on our chemistry because that’s important for a team,” said Alas.The Road Warriors’ lack of cohesiveness allowed Rain or Shine to let loose in the 50-50 balls establishing a 53-38 disparity in overall rebounds and a 20-7 edge under the offensive glass.Rain or Shine’s relentless rebounding allowed them to score 21 second chance points, 14 more than what NLEX mustered.“I think we lacked the effort because we were outrebounded, outhustled, and at the same time we have to improve on our on-court chemistry,” said Alas.ADVERTISEMENT TS Kammuri to enter PAR possibly a day after SEA Games opening SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completioncenter_img LOOK: Joyce Pring goes public with engagement to Juancho Triviño Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games PLAY LIST 02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss View comments SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte MOST READ Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. LOOK: Joyce Pring goes public with engagement to Juancho Triviñolast_img

first_imgSantos midfielder Lucas Lima is unhappy with reports of an agreement with Barcelona.Lima put a pitchside reporter straight about the rumours doing the rounds that he is close to joining Barcelona. “A few members of my family read that report but there was no byline – we don’t know who wrote that piece and that’s a big problem. You, the media, can say whatever you like. “Why don’t you go straight to the player and ask what is happening? I am under contract with Santos. When did I say I am leaving? Think about it intelligently – if I had signed for Barça, would I go around telling everyone? No, of course I wouldn’t. “Do you really think I am so stupid to say that I have signed for Barcelona in a place where the press could take photographs of me? You can think whatever you want but I am under contract at Santos.”last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *