can get independent shop customers Pro gaze at the early stage, except the one hand to grasp the needs of users, payment on the other hand is your shop to provide customers with payment for online shopping safety expectations.
customer online shopping security payment experience come from?
we can analyze the current commonly used payment instruments and payment: a Sambo (Alipay, TenPay, PayPal, BaiduPay), quick money, bank transfer, postal remittance. With previous sales experience from Tibet, Alipay is a mainstream payment tool, in our analysis of more than four months of independent shop operators, Alipay secured transaction customers accounted for 70% of the total sales, the other 30% were selected for bank transfer, which has a pen is made of caifutong – because we do not support to the use of Alipay. I try to experience fast money, recharge, payment is similar to Alipay, but there is no guarantee transaction services, is obviously not suitable for independent shop; postal remittance is quite troublesome, the remitter to run the post office, post office is also waiting for the payment order, and other Internet program products stamped in before, and then to go to the post office the personal identity card line against the administrative area, only suitable for the town below, can independent shop operating in considering whether to provide this collection service.