Led by the Shanghai Municipal Communications Authority, the five basic telecom operators to assist with the Internet website of Shanghai focused on the record of special work started, completed at the end of June this year.

it is reported that the "special work" is based on the Ministry of information industry recently promulgated and implemented in March 20th this year the "non operating Internet information service record management approach" and "Internet IP address record management" two laws of. These two decrees clear: to engage in non operating Internet information services units and has obtained

 

IP address and the allocation of IP addresses for the use of other units and individuals to implement record management. According to incomplete statistics, Shanghai currently need to apply for registration of such sites more than 5. To complete the special work on time, Shanghai authorities are stepping up mobilization, the establishment of temporary agencies, training and other preparatory work. Between April 16th and June 15th began to focus on the record. Since then, will use about 10 days, for each unit and provide access to the implementation of record collecting website hang for inspection, if found to provide access to the unit and refused to record of the site will be handled according to law for filing website.


today this station received the following IDC domain name of this station shut down all because there is no record.

admin5.net    61.129.51.109
dedeplus.com    61.129.51.109
firefoxba.com    61.129.51.109
helloebay.net    61.129.51.109
hellopaipai.com    61.129.51.109
ijoke.cn    61.129.51.109
im360.cn    61.129.51.109
shanxiyidong.com    61.129.51.109
sj8.com.cn    61.129.51.109
soso.org.cn  61.129.51.109
xzbe.com  "

Related Posts

first_imgHome » News » Conveyancing start-up guarantees to exchange within fixed period or return fees previous nextProducts & ServicesConveyancing start-up guarantees to exchange within fixed period or return feesMuveFast will charge vendors or buyers £1,199 plus VAT for its services, promising to get them to exchange by between 25 and 40 days and is offering agents a fee share.Nigel Lewis29th May 201901,154 Views An online conveyancing firm has launched a premium service that promises vendors and buyers that it can get property transactions to exchange within as little as 25 days, and says it will refund their fees if it cannot.Muve is the brainchild of leading legal services businessmen David Jabbari, Dan Watkins and Claus Werner, who already have form in the online legal sector.The company is offering estate agents a fee-share ‘partnership’ programme and says it can help agents cut out steps in the customer journey as well as faster transactions, quicker turnover overall and reduced costs.The trio claims their new online platform’s self-service approach to documentation will enable it to ‘slash’ traditional conveyancing timings but also offer a competitively-priced service.Due to launch to the public next month, Muve will also offer estate agents an automated anti-money laundering and ‘Know Your Client’ checks service.PartnershipThe company claims to have a ‘rapidly growing’ number of estate agents both large and small joining its partnership programme ahead of the launch.“Customers want speed and transparency above all else,” says Jabbari (left), who helped found online law firm Connect2Law.“The legal process is too often seen as a ‘black hole’ that gets in the way of a customer’s dream house or getting hold of much needed funds. Our mission is to transform the value that law brings to the home moving process.”Muve offers two services – a standard conveyancing package priced at £699 and its ‘MoveFast’ service which is £1,199, both excluding VAT.Muve Claus Werner Connect2Law Dan Watkins David Jabarri May 29, 2019Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Hong Kong remains most expensive city to rent with London in 4th place30th April 2021last_img

first_img March 13, 2013 Share this article View post tag: News by topic View post tag: USD View post tag: Navy View post tag: Naval View post tag: 17.5 Industry news View post tag: Defence View post tag: getcenter_img View post tag: million The old US warship Battleship Texas will get its first significant repairs in more than 20 years, according to ABC.A $17.5 million contract intended for the warship’s overhaul has been awarded to Taylor Marine Construction.In 1948, the Battleship TEXAS became the first battleship memorial museum in the United States. That same year, on the anniversary of Texas Independence, the TEXAS was presented to the State of Texas and commissioned as the flagship of the Texas Navy. In 1983, the TEXAS was placed under the stewardship of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and is permanently anchored on the Buffalo Bayou and the busy Houston Ship Channel.On the video below, you can see the Battleship Texas foundation:The repairs, focusing on the ship’s structural foundation, are going to start in April, and the battleship will remain open during the overhaul.The work is expected to be completed in the fall of 2014.[mappress]Naval Today Staff, March 13, 2013; Image: Texas Parks View post tag: Battleship View post tag: Texas View post tag: Refit Back to overview,Home naval-today VIDEO: Battleship Texas to Get USD 17.5 Million Refit (USA) View post tag: Defense VIDEO: Battleship Texas to Get USD 17.5 Million Refit (USA)last_img

first_imgIt was confirmed this morning that Nigel Owens MBE will be refereeing the Varsity Rugby Match this Thursday.As a contracted Heineken Champions Cup referee, Owens is required to regularly officiate matches on the continent. The group phase of the European knockout competition traditionally takes place in the Autumn and has previously denied Owens the opportunity to don the whistle for the contest between Oxford and Cambridge.The Welshman, however, has been handed special dispensation this time around to referee the iconic fixture, before travelling to Paris for Sunday’s clash between Racing 92 and Leicester Tigers.Upon confirmation of the arrangement, he tweeted: “Very pleased to [have] been given the honour of refereeing the Varsity match at Twickenham on Thursday. Really excited and looking forward to refereeing this great fixture for the first time.”In 2014, Owens was subjected to homophobic abuse when taking charge of an Autumn International between England and New Zealand at Twickenham, and subsequently two supporters were banned from the home of English rugby.In August of this year, he revealed that the RFU chairman Bill Beaumont had personally handwritten a letter in which he assured Owens that the RFU were in staunch opposition to the homophobic behaviour and that “[Owens] would always be welcome at Twickenham.”Owens credits this intervention as the driving force in deciding against retiring as a referee, and in 2015 returned to Twickenham to officiate the Rugby World Cup Final between New Zealand and Australia.Speaking to the official Varsity Match website, Owens nodded to the long line of Welsh officials who have taken charge of the fixture, adding that he “didn’t want to miss out on this game in my career.”Owens will become the third referee to blow the whistle in the Varsity Match having previously officiated the World Cup Final, following in the footsteps of fellow Welshman Derek Bevan, who officiated the 1991 Final that Twickenham also played host to. In more recent history, Englishmen Wayne Barnes (2005, 2008) and Dave Pearson (2011) have joined the roll call after refereeing at the World Cup.The arrangement is no doubt mutually beneficial to all parties involved; a sentiment echoed by CEO David Searle on the Varsity site: “It is fantastic to have the endorsement of the world’s leading referee for our fixture at Twickenham. It is nice to see that the current crop of professional referees still see value in the traditions of the game and still want to be involved in games like the Varsity Match.”The move is another welcome boost for the occasion after a four-year extension with Twickenham for both the Men’s and Women’s matches was agreed in March. At the time, Men’s captain Dominick Waldouck told Cherwell: “Some of my earliest rugby memories are watching The Varsity game. For me, Twickenham represents the home of Varsity, so it’s great to hear the contract has been extended.”The 138th Varsity match will take place on Thursday 6th December at its usual venue in Twickenham.Below is a link to Fred Dimbleby’s interview with Owens earlier this year:http://cherwell.org/2018/05/06/nigel-owens-i-dont-want-to-be-a-celebrity/last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *