“Over the next six months, we will continue to work toward the separation of the two businesses, proceeding down a dual track to prepare for either a spin-off or a sale,” L Brands said in a statement to CNN.Although Bath & Body Works is closing as many as 40 of its stores within malls, it will also open about 50 locations in North America this year, many of which will be standalone or off-mall locations.Mall retailers have struggled in recent years — even before the pandemic — as mall foot traffic has diminished. Gap and Macy’s have both announced plans to fully or partially exit malls.[CNN] — Sasha JonesContact Sasha Jones Share via Shortlink Email Address* Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedinShare via Email Share via Shortlink (Getty, iStock)Victoria’s Secret’s plans for its future are, well, not so secret.The lingerie retailer will close 30 to 50 stores in the United States and Canada this year, CNN reported. The move comes after the brand closed 241 stores in 2020.The closures will leave Victoria’s Secret with 848 stores across the two countries, down from more than 1,100 just a year ago.Its parent company, L Brands, previously made a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners to sell a majority stake in Victoria’s Secret and take the company private, but those plans fell through. The company, which also owns Bath & Body Works, is still exploring a sale of the lingerie brand.Read moreGap Inc. will close 350 stores and exit malls entirelyMacy’s to open smaller stores, bigger fulfillment centersPE firm to take Victoria’s Secret private as Leslie Wexner steps down Full Name* Message*
Kim Jeong-eun’s recent action is one by one, the nuclear issue of North Korea is repeated, recently, North Korea to send ballistic missiles, pay close attention to the dynamic North Korean media said a launch failure, the specific details of a look!
is believed to be a North Korea test fired the "labor" (South Korea as originally found the missile sites called nodong medium range ballistic missile), the missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads.
< / recommendation
During the northern hemisphere winter of 2003–2004 significant levels of stratospheric odd nitrogen (NOX) were observed descending from the mesosphere. Here we study subionospheric radio wave propagation data from Ny Ålesund, Svalbard, Norway to determine the origin of the mesospheric NOX. A clear change in the radio wave diurnal variation is observed, starting on January 13, 2004, lasting for 37 days. The behavior is consistent with the ionization, by Lyman-α, of thermospheric NOX descending into the mesosphere from altitudes above 90 km. Estimates of the concentration of NOX required to produce the observed ionization changes are consistent with the levels of previously published stratospheric mixing ratios after the NOX has descended into the stratosphere. The radio wave data shows that no significant proton or electron precipitation events into the mesosphere occurred at this time, and the mesospheric effects of the large storms in October/November 2003 had abated by late December 2003.
The coalition has urged the police to drop the incitement charge against Ravio, restore his good name and return his belongings that had been confiscated by the police.Ravio is an independent researcher known to be critical of the government, including its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.On April 22, a message calling for nationwide looting on April 30 was spread from Ravio’s WhatsApp account. Labor groups had previously said they would hold a massive protest against the omnibus bill on job creation on April 30 despite the health crisis.Shortly after, Ravio was taken into custody with the police reportedly arresting him without a warrant. Many believe that Ravio is innocent and a victim of identity theft.Topics : Ravio provided some evidence, including screenshots of communications with several parties related to the case. Other evidence was under the control of investigators, the coalition said.“[We] appreciate the follow up to the report, but we urge the police to continue the investigation into the case and find out who the hackers were and who ordered the hacking,” the coalition said in a statement on Thursday.Read also: ‘I was kidnapped’: Govt critic Ravio Patra files pretrial motion against policeThe members of the coalition include the Southeast Asia Freedom of Expression Network (SAFEnet), the Foundation of the Indonesian Legal Aid Institute (YLBHI), the Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras), Amnesty International Indonesia and the Institute for Criminal Justice Reform (IJCR). The Jakarta Police’s cyber unit questioned government critic Ravio Patra on Thursday about the alleged hacking of his WhatsApp account after he was charged for incitement after a message was sent from his number on April 22 calling for nationwide riots.The questioning was a preliminary investigation and a follow up to a cybercrime report filed by Ravio on April 27 regarding the hacking, in accordance with articles 30 and 46 of the 2016 Electronic Information and Transactions (ITE) Law.Accompanied by his legal team from a coalition of human rights groups, Ravio was questioned for approximately four hours about the chronology of events, damages he had suffered, potential witnesses and supporting evidence.